Tokyo 2020 Olympics are getting closer!
In January 2019 Olympic qualifier events will kick off, before that, Skate Agora BDN Barcelona will host the street Skateboarding Spanish Championship Finals in November 24th.
2017 meant the first year of National Federation competition within skateboarding in Spain, now, 2018 will be the first time the Skateboarding Spanish Championship will end up with a big final event where to crown the Spanish Champion in both street and park skateboarding.
Two qualifying events will take place before the finals where to fight for qualifying points. Points at the finals will count double, so a competitor will be able to either skate all events or only the finals to became Spanish Champion, in a similar format that International Federation World Skate presented for Tokyo 2020.
See below complete calendar:
• Street Skate
– O MARISQUIÑO, 10-12/08/2018, Vigo
– O.C.C PARK CONTEST, 13/10/2018, Córdoba
– FINAL: SKATE AGORA BDN BARCELONA, 24/11/2018, Barcelona
• Park Skate
– LA MAR BELLA, 29/09/2018, Barcelona
– MAROÑA INTERIOR, 10/11/2018, A Coruña
– FINAL: BETERÓ, 12/01/2018, València
Check HERE for more information (in Spanish), from the National Federation.